An Important Notice About Registration
Greetings parents and campers! As we approach our registration date we wanted to make note of some changes that were made due to our registration system.
• When registering DO NOT USE SAFARI, our registration software is optimized for Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
• If you are experiencing problems with registration, please be patient as many people are registering alongside you. If problems persist, clear Internet history, cookies and cache and try again.
• Since we are using a new system, information from previous years will not be carried over, therefore at the end of the registration process you will be asked to set up a new email and password for your new account. Please make sure that the spelling of your email address is correct, as this will be the main source of communication and your account name.
• We are still offering a sibling discount of $50 per sibling when one pays full price, however because of the new system, the full discount will be applied after registration. If the discount is not issued properly at checkout we will issue them at a later date.
• If the week of your choice is sold out and you wish to be put on the waiting list you will still register online through the system. Registering for a sold out week will put you on the waiting list and we will notify you if a spot becomes available for your camper. There is no cost to be put on the waiting list.
If you have any questions or need any assistance in registering, please email email@example.com or call 212-774-0574
Questions about Camp Saint Paul? Check out our FAQ!
Check out our Flickr page for camp photos!